Director Spine/Neurosurgery Service Line
Self Regional Healthcare, located in Greenwood, SC, c/o Anderson & Associates
Self Regional Healthcare (SRH) is an independent, not for profit system providing care to the nearly 300,000 residents of the seven-county, predominantly rural Lakelands region of western South Carolina. The regional system is comprised of a 358-bed regional medical center, 26 physician practice network, and full range of outpatient facilities providing comprehensive prevention, diagnostic, and treatment services.
Reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer or other senior leadership, this position provides leadership, administrative oversight and implementation for spine and neurosurgical service line programs across the organization. He/She will be responsible for serving as liaison between physicians, administration, staff, volunteers and patients while tracking the progress for the program and identifying areas for improvement, as well as oversight of patient education, coordination of patient activities, and programmatic activities within the service line program.
• A Bachelor’s degree is required; degree in a clinical field such as Nursing, Rehab, PA, and / or Health Administration preferred;
• 5-10 years previous experience in the field or in a related area;
• Basic knowledge of Spine and Neurosurgery services.
• Comprehensive knowledge of business principles and techniques of administration, organization and management;
• Working knowledge of business office operations, particularly pertaining to third part billing and reimbursement activities required;
• Working knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and the application to hospital, ASC's and physician practices.
Please send resume to Roger Simpson – email@example.com