JWM Neurology, PC
JOB TITLE: Test Scheduler
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Responsible for scheduling patient tests.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Reports to the Office Manager.
- Greets and registers patients in a prompt, pleasant, and helpful manner.
- Verifies all necessary information is accurate.
- Schedules all outpatient testing/procedures
- Answers questions regarding patient appointments for tests and hands out literature.
- Answers telephone, screens calls, take messages, and provide information.
- Obtains all pre-cert required for appointments and testing.
- Fax all necessary paperwork for verification.
- Does MRI logs and sends paperwork to appropriate person.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or GED.
EXPERIENCE: 1year work experience, preferably in a medical office setting. Knowledge of medical terminology. Computer experience.
- Knowledge of business office procedures.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and coding.
- Knowledge of insurance
- Skill in operating a computer, copy machine, and fax machine.
- Skill in answering the telephone in a pleasant manner and being helpful.
1. Ability to speak clearly and concisely.
2. Ability to read, to understand, and follow oral, and written instruction.
3. Ability to sort and file materials correctly by alphabetic or numeric systems.
4. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients,
with employees, and the public.
Work may require hand dexterity for telephone and office machine operations and may
require sitting for extended periods of time.
Work is performed in an office environment. Involves frequent telephone contact with patients.
Work may also be stressful at times.
Interaction with others is constant and interruptive.
Contact involves dealing with sick people.
FULL Time Monday - Friday 8a-5p
Position is located at 7250 Clearvista Dr in Indianapolis
Please email resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
JWM Neurology offers competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Vision & Dental insurance, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K, and Paid Time Off.